The flock

The flock

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The maximum ride movie should come out some time in 2010. Most likely all of the characters will be people we have never heard of before. Well at least that's what James Patterson says. Don Payne will be writing the script for the movie. Which he has also written the screenplays for 15 of the Simpsons episodes, Rise of the Silver Surfer, and too many more to list. The producer is going to be Avi Arad and he has also done all of the Spider-Man movies, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, and a lot more. So I think the effects for this movie are going to be pretty awesome. Now the director is Catherine Hardwicke. Okay this is just my opinion she should've taken a break from sci-fi and fantasy after Twilight turned out to be so bad. So that's all I know for know I'll write more when I have more info.

1 comment:

The Twilight:New Moon exclusive

Followers